Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas! ...and happy New Year too

Greetings, football fans. So, the Colts suffered their very first loss...boo hoo...well, I cannot stand Peyton Manning, he is a legend in his own mind, so to him I say "Phtttttttttttttttt!!!"

Christmas was wonderful this year, shared with good friends on Christmas Eve and with Family on Christmas Day. What more can one ask? Maybe for World Peace, for a change, but other than that...


I can finally reveal the awesome, awesome gift I purchased for Granddotter S. at FAO Schwarz in Vegas. A doll that looks like her!! Ok, I thot it was pretty awesome.

I could hardly wait to see her reaction, and here are a few pictures:




Here, she was a little fascinated with the eyes, nose, etc:



Here is "Christmas Kitteh"




And, Grandpa Santa (or Santa Grandpa):




Son A with his Cowboys football:




Son-in-law S with his Russell Peters $34.50 t-shirt, special ordered on the Innerwebs (you can't see the hat very well, but it is a Bud Light hat with a special feature - a bottle-opener cleverly hidden under the peak...is there anything you can't find in Vegas???):




Dotter M (isn't she purty?) with her baybee, my favourite granddotter:




Before Xmas, niece C on her 21st birthday:




And finally, S doing her "Boxing Day coloring":




Sweetest toddler EVER!!

And that' all she wrote, at least for today. Must clean house and get some stuff done. I way over-spent the day after boxing day when I got out shopping, so I cannot do any more of that.

So, until next time, Peace and Love and Happy New Year!

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment