Monday, January 18, 2010

Cowboys Lose! Chargers Lose! and other things I think I think...

Well, football fans, the Cowboys got their asses handed to them, didn't they? Favre prevailed and I gotta say, Go Brett!! You are Da Man!! I am so impressed...a scant 2 years ago, the guy retires, comes back to play for the Jets, retires again (kinda, sorta) and comes back to play for the Vikings and now they are in the final, final, final game before the Superbowl (forgive for not knowing the exact terminology). I think it's Awesome!

And speaking of the Jets, unf*kingbelieveable!! I cannot believe how well they have done (notwithstanding they beat my Chargers, but they beat them fair & square) and this Sanchez quarterback, he is pretty awesome. Who'd a thunk the NY Jets would be on their way to the Superbowl, leaving the Patriots and Giants (to name but two teams) in their dust. Way to Go!!!

This image from icanhascheezburger is perfect for today's blog:


So that's football..next Sunday we will see who plays in the Superbowl. I don't know about having this Pro Bowl thing first though, before the Superbowl. I guess they have to try something different. Nonetheless...Superbowl at our place is always filled with food & drink and hopefully the dotter, son-in-law & granddotter, who have been indisposed for a while now with various ailments :-( Hopes they get better!

*sigh* fighting a dam cold...not what I need or want at this point in time. I blame the warm January weather...the cold, she fights germs! We need it colder...these balmy temps in Jan are redonkulous!

And so, I must go & rest and fight, fight, fight this cold.

Adieu, football fans.

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment