Monday, November 2, 2009

Present But Not Accounted For

Hi y'all...is it just me... or is it the full moon...or what the F is making me so tired? I'm almost rid of this dam cold, and yet I still haz a tremendouz tired. *Sigh*

Cruising icanhascheezburger just now and this made me laf out loud:
F! Blogger won't let me load it. So now I haz a mad! Hmph!!

'Nother one:
ok, this is bow-shit!!! What's going on? Blogger/You Tube, don't make me come down there!!!
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Let's see if this picture works, since I am apparently not allowed to upload videos today:



Success! I love that cuuuuuute cat, by the way. (It'll grow into its ears)

Well, the Bombers have to clobber Hamilton this Sunday or it's curtains for them...out!!! Hmmmm, let's see...it's a 50-50 crapshoot, and crazy football mom is not that crazy so as to actually mention her prediction out loud. So, let's see how it goes and if it goes the way I thinkz it goez, then I'll tell ya what my predikshun was...deal? Ha! There's one born every minute, football fans.

In udder news, my friend in California informed me yesterday that her hubby & son were in attendance (they were present and accounted for) at the Chargers/Raiders game. *Sigh* Two years ago, Crazy Football Mom was at a Chargers/Raiders game. And the Chargers won...of course! And the Chargers won yesterday...of course! Way to do it, LT, Philip and all the rest of you guys. Chargers cannot be beat by Raiders...that's a Rule. NFL games are most awesome...for a 1:15 game, we arrived sometime in the morning & it was already hot. Hot, hot! We parked in the 'overflow' IKEA lot, conveniently located beside Qualcom Stadium. We proceeded to find our group and had the "tailgating" party...BBQ, Booze, the whole nine yards. Hey, it was noon somewhere!!! Anyway, we headed to the stadium, took in the game in the bright, hot sunshine. And when it was all over, we tailgated (BBQ, Booze) again, with the added Bonus of watching the parking lot fights. Raiders fan vs. Chargers fans...it gets heated and it gets ugly. Those Raiders fans are scary...hell, the little daughters of the Raiders "cheerleader wanna be" Moms are scary! But all in all it was a hoot and I'd love to do it again...next year, hopefully!

So...friggin...tired...can't hardly type. Think I have to call it a night...must lie down, rest my eyes. Yah, that's it.

G'nite football fans...

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment