Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Most Beautiful Girl In The World Video



This is a video my brother took of Granddaughter S. at our Thanksgiving dinner at our parents' place (which we deferred to Oct 17 because we were waiting for him and the 2 nephews to arrive). She is lovely and sweet, even if she does eat with her hands! I think it's so cute how he calls her his "grand-niece" rather than "great-niece"...it's all the same and it's all good. If anybody at all reads this blog, enjoy the movie!!!

In other news, the Bombers lost Big Time today. Boo hoo. Sad for the Bombers...I did not watch as I was shopping & running errands. I can't seem to shake this cold and it's left me tired and weak, so perhaps I shoulda stayed home to...watch the Bombers lose? Oh well, mebbeh they'll win their last regular season game, at home against Hamilton next Sunday. That one I'll watch...but only if TSN doesn't black it out locally. Not up to spending the $$ to go, notwithstanding (I love that word!) the fact that it's far too cold for Crazy Football Mom to attend a 3-hour game.

In high school football, Sisler AAA boys are playing Oak Park on...uh...I'll check to see if they've updated the schedule...wait one. Nope! They haven't updated it yet. It'll be either this Thursday or Friday at 7:30...Semi-finals...that I'd like to go watch. And it won't be 3 hours :-)) Of course I hope they win, they got close in '07, but were knocked out in the Final Game. That same year, our A boys (the 2nd year son A played) won the Division Championship!!! Nice if we could get another Sisler win.

Halloween came & went. The kids finally showed up, albeit late, and we got rid of all the bags of chips except for 2, and the one I ate. At one point we had a run of 25 kids in a row!!! We count them; we keep track so we have an idea of how much junk to buy next year :-) That was alot of kids all at one time. And S and her parents came over for a Halloween visit, which was nice. She dumped all of her toys; this is her latest thing. She is just an amazing kid, and I honestly don't think I'm saying that because she's my grandbaby...she's amazing...and totally intelligent. She talks a blue streak, although we cannot understand what she's saying. I now refrain from replying with Chinese food terms, because my hubby thinks it's wrong!...and I guess I really shouldn't confuse-a-kid when they're trying so hard to talk. Given how much her Mom & Granny talk, once she gets going we'll be off to the races!

Disappointing that I won't get much done beyond the laundry, but I have to get better and it's taking its sweet time. It isn't like the mess will be going anywhere soon...it will wait for me, this I have learned.

So, another work week ahead...son A has an inservice tomorrow, I am of course jealous because I do not...I must attend work tomorrow.

See you in the funny papers! And sorry, Bombers, you lose...

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment