Saturday, October 31, 2009

Hallowe'en...Where Are You???

So, it's 5:17 and I'm sitting here testing the chips (a dirty job, but somebody's gotta do it :-) and waiting for the Ghosts, Goblins & Princesses. Where are they? When will they get here?

Baby S. will be coming over later, in her "BEE" costume...so cute! We'll have a visit & take some pics...and that will be Hallowe'en over for another year. I wish it was warmer outside, we could play in the piles of leaves around the yard. Because we had summer in September, and then cold and SNOW on October 9th (which thankfully melted) the trees are all confused. Lots have not even dropped their leaves yet. And for sure it's going to snow (stay or no stay) in the next 2 weeks...it's Winnipeg! Where anything could happen. We could even have warmth again in November...I hope so. They say it's going to be an El Nino year...I hope they're right...whoever "they" are :-)

Global Warming? Come to Winnipeg and I'll show you global warming...idiots. That b*shit is just a bunch of make-work propoganda. Sure, I believe in "climate change"...but not this global warming stuff. The weather patterns are CYCLICAL people!! Giant chunks of ice melt every couple of 100,000 years or so. It's happened before and it'll happen again. Brain up! Don't just follow like lemmings...I mean, lemmings are cute, but not in human form...are you picking up what I'm laying down? Good.

It's 5:24 and still no kids. WTF?

In other news, babysat S. today, she was wonderful as usual. We played tonnes, she had a 2+ hour nap (my nap was short :-) lunch, play and then it was time for Granny to go. I cleaned the maison...a little...cut me some slack, I have a bum knee and ankle and remnants of this sinus cold. But the cold seems to be improving...touch wood.

Bombers play at noon tomorrow. Hopefully they will kick some Als' butt...Bishop, do it like you mean it. Yah, he's got an arm like Favre, but let's work on the accuracy. And our receivers are not 10 feet tall (I don't know when he'll get that).

Good Luck Bombers, we know you can do it Blue!!! We'll be watching ;+>

I hope the kids get here soon or I can't be responsible for the rest of the chips...

Love & Peace and Happy Halloween!
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment