Thursday, October 1, 2009

One More Day Til Friday...

Greetings, football fans, are you ready for the Really Big Game on Friday? Hey, that's tomorrow! Bombers vs Eskimos...it should be a good game. I won't be there. However, I will be at the Oct. 18 game against the BC Lions. My sis won tickets and like a good sis, handed 'em over, b/c she is not at all interested in football and I am, so it only makes sense, n'est ce pas? I thought so...my 3rd game this year, but you can't really count the Blowout Banjo Bowl b/c that was just awful.

Maybe it's just me but I think this Kitteh has a meth problem:

The above is how I feel most days lately (stressed, not shaved). Must...relax...Remain.com.

Anywho, must go read the paper now, guess this is a short post.

See you in the funny papers!
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment