Friday, October 2, 2009

Friday and...Go Bombers!

Well, da Bombers gotta do it tonight to keep their shot at appearing in the playoffs...cuz they ain't never gonna beat Montreal whom they gotta face two (2) more times, football fans. And THAT is Crazy Football Mom's prediction, which she is sticking by...sticking to...keeping. I'm just being real-istik.

Off to Vegas on Sunday, wish me luck at the 'Craps' table...and why in the world is a game called Craps anyway? Yeesh. And no, I don't play craps. I play the one-armed bandit, the penny slots. If I'm lucky, I can sometimes snag a 'Wheel of Fortune' game, which humors me for quite some time, letting me spin the wheel & such, and then alas, the money runs out. And when it's gone, it's gone, ladies & germs...walk away. Which is what me and hubby do - always. The odds are just not in your favor. We are not lucky and we know this...it's just for shits & giggles that we gamble small sums of money.
The big money we keep for drinking. And shopping. That's our focus...shop & drink...and people-watch. And see Rita Rudner, my Idol...my hero (well, one of 'em). It'll be swell and I can't wait! So, coming from the North End of Wpg. as I do, I really love this pic from icanhascheezburger:



hey, me too!!! Cute Goggie. I cannot believe it's already October! What happened to September...August...July...? summer, rainy season and spring, in that order. It's all over too fast...but Vegas came quick, so that's gotta be the upside.

So I get to babysit granddotter S tomorrow (yay!) she is currently sick with a cold, but that's what Grannies are for...for cuddles and caring...and hugs & stuff. Anywho, I really need to go do some laundry. But not in the sink:

Sink is reserved...for kittehs ownlee!!! I love kittehs. This week I have seen more stray kittehs than I have in the last long time. Two were in my path this very morning, one ran across the road (of course I waited) and one stayed on his/her yard, waiting for my car to pass. Smart kitteh. And then on the way home, there was another stray kitteh on the street...just wandering around, poor thing. Cat owners - kittehs belong in the house, not out on the street. I can't stress this enuf. And while you're at it, have your kitteh spayed or neutered. Ya hear? All I'm sayin'. I hate irresponsible pet owners. And that's my kitteh rant.

Moscow, I be a Russian...arriverderchi.

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment