Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yawn! oh, ah-scuuze me!

Tired, football fans, it's been along week. No time to Blog...until now...

So, what's this I hear about the Bombers signing Troy Westwood? Did Hell freeze over and I didn't get the memo? Oh well...welcome back, Troy! We have missed you! That mean old Doug Berry, he ain't the coach no more, oh no. We gotz the Village Idiot now, Mr. Mike Kelly. In his defence, at least he likes you (unlike Berry) which would be why he welcomed you back with open arms. And...we need you! (smile) Will you please help your teammates beat Montreal on Saturday?? I know it's a tough job, but eye-nose you can do it, Troy! Good luck.

My bro & nephews went back home to Ottawa after a 6-day visit (well, 5 for N). The whole family got together for dinner and we saw them quite a few times, and I think they enjoyed themselves while here. A good time was had by all. See you guys again soon! Y'all come back now, ya hear?

So, I was debating with my cat earlier and here's what he had to say:

That's about it, really...more than he has to say on any given day. Come on, he's just a cat!

Anyway, I'm tired and there's really nothing more to say. Well...my granddotter has a cold and now my dotter is sick and son-in-law too. I tell you, it's always something! Feel better soon, guys...sending tonnes of love.

Where was I? Oh yah, tired, so going to bed now...or maybe read. 'Darkly Dreaming Dexter'...oh yah, Dexter, one of my fave tv characters, now in book form. Ok, the book came first, silly, I was just trying to...oh never mind.

G'nite

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment