Saturday, October 3, 2009

Syanahra (sp?)

Well, football fans, this is my last blog for days and daze...Ize going to Vegas! Finally get more vaycayshun timez and it'z time to relapse, I mean relax. Wander the Strip with a Ginormous Margarita glass (oh...filled with Margarita, of course!) Relax.....aaaahhhhh. Sit by the pool and relax...shop my face off...not so relaxing but fun. Hope I find good stuff :-)

Good Luck to the Bombers next week, c'mon you guys, you can get 3 W's in a row. You gotta be hungry and methinks you are. And Go Chargers! as well...sorry, haven't had time to watch.

Babysat S today, she was a Joy (as always) in spite of her cold, which I think is much better. Just a few sneezes. We went for a walk outside where she collected leaves, which brings her endless excitement...she brought a few home for her Mother. We met up with the neighbor's dog, Joe, and his Mom so we spent some time "gently" patting Joe, much to S's delight. It's the small things; you really do gotta stop & smell the roses and I have to learn to do that more, 'spesh in my job, which stresses me to no end.

I hope to come home relaxed and not stressed from travelling for 7 hours that day. Tomorrow's travel only 3 hours, direct flight (I love that!)

Anyway, I'll write about my adventure fer shure...until next time,

Peace & Love
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment