Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's National Cat Day!!!

And I didn't even know...until I read about it on the Innerwebs, so it must be true. Hurray for cats 'round the world and beyond!!! ...beyond? Well, you know what I meanz, football fanz. Here is National Cat Day's winner:

Sooo...feeling very catty today, ha ha, no pun intended. Really.

I have some homework to do, for work, and I asked my kitteh to prepare the computeh for meh and here is the result:

Guess I won't be getting it done anytime soon. Plus, I'm still somewhat sick. No, it's not H1N1, thank God. But it's a nasty cold that has taken up residence in my sinuses, thwarting all my attempts to flush it out...well with the exception of literally flushing with saline solution, a prospect that doesn't appeal much...at all.

So...Hug your Cat(s) today and Happy National Cat Day!!! Had I known, I would have baked a cake, I swear. My cats will just have to settle for leetle kitteh hugs.

Sigh...must lie down...head hurts...maybe you'll hear from me again on Caturday, if me head stops aching.

Oh yes, and will you please spay or neuter your cat??? (and dog, too) At the risk of sounding like Bob Barker (who?), be a responsible pet owner. Not a dumbass who thinks it's cute to watch animals mate. Get a life... I call those people Losers.

Love & Peace,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment