Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bombers Victorious!!!

Wow...they actually did it. Our Bombers beat the Alouettes 41 to 24...awesome, awesome, awesome. Way to go Blue, we are so proud!!! Bishop threw for 411 yards and 2 touchdowns...much better than last Sunday, hey Michael???!!!


It didn't hurt that Calvillo was out and I heard their kicker was out as well...oh well, sucks to be you. Aand of course, we had newly-signed Troy Westwood back with us. Didn't actually watch the game b/cuz TSN in all their insanity punishes a non-sold-out-home-game-crowd city by blacking out the game locally. Shame on you, TSN. That is not gonna make me (or a lot of other football fans) run out & buy tickets. Idiots.

In other news - feeling sick, wicked raw throat and runny nose. This is not good. Granddotter S is on the mend as I believe is son-in-law, but dotter M is way sick still. She has to work tomorrow (Monday) and Tuesday is her day off, so she needs to rest. I need to rest. I will be doing some homework, for work, as soon as I get off this-here blog thingey. Not a good time (when is it, really?) to be sick. I wanna go back to Vegas...*whine*.

Anywho, mus' go, things to do, deadlines, commitments and obligations...these are the Days of Our Lives, football fans...

Again, Way to Go, Bombers!!

Love & Peace,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment