Friday, October 30, 2009

OMG It's Almost Hallowe'en!

Where did October go? It was October 1 and I was getting ready for Vegas and...it's October 30 and I'm getting ready for Halloween! As much as I get ready for Halloween...with this crappy cold all week, I soitenly do not feel like hauling up the "Halloween" box and decorating...or whatever. Although the "severed leg" is tempting (from my son's halloween partay a few years ago). It's delightful to watch the reactions to the severed leg when we have it sticking out of the mailbox. Ha! So many lafs...so many little kids scared sh*tless. It's all good...

No Neilson or Hershey bars this year. We're handing out leetle bags of Chips, Gum and some surprise *treats*...leetle boxes of Junior Mints, Dots, and other cool candy. I do not eat candy. I do eat chips however, so I of course bought enough for them and for *moi*. Hey, you gotta do your part to not waste the halloween candy...or chips...

I babysit granddaughter S tomorrow...I haven't done that for a few Saturdays, so it'll be great! We'll have tonnes of fun, naps and lunch...and maybe squeeze in another nap. Then I'll come home, attempt to clean the house & then it'll be time to hand out the chips and candy. Do I sound obsessed? Normally, I'm not, it's just that the month went so fast and it all kinda snuck up on me.

S actually has two costumes this year! (Last year she was a pumpkin). I will post a pic of her in costume on another edition of this-here blog.

Almost time to get ready for work...ah, Blessed Friday, you're finally here.

And the Bombers play Sunday. Altho I did want to get to a movie with dotter M. So much to do...so little time.

TGIF, football fans and see you in the funny papers!

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment