Friday, October 30, 2009

Random Dumbness

I am an idiot, football fans. I fell again. Again! In the dam Safeway parking lot...well, not just Safeway, there are other establishments there. But, I parked & got out of my car, walked towards the front of the car to go left and all of a sudden I'm going down! I checked after I got up (quickly, *blush*, hoping nobody saw, right?) and yep, my foot got caught in a 'divet' (a circular indent for a water meter) in the concrete. This was cleverly disguised by the leaves it was filled with. Grrrrrrrr!!! I haz a mad!!! So my frikkin' right knee (the one I hurt in August) is bruised AND bloody, and I also hurt my left ankle...it must have gone wonky when I was going down. Sob! And... nobody saw, or if anybody did, they left...parking lots are so...transient. So it isn't like I can sue whoever owns the dam parking lot for "dangerous divets in the concrete". And Then...I get home and notice that I have completely wrecked my brand-new ankle boots!!! The front of the right one is pretty much torn/scraped off, so I have to go find another pair. I wore them twice. I haz a double mad!!!

Have iced the knee, now icing the ankle. Man...if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all.

So whatever...I can't let it ruin my day/weekend...no, this nasty sinus cold is doing a swell job of that. When can I lie down?

Happy Halloween everyone! I forgot to say that this morning.

I present...LOL Cat...now in Fun Size:


Speaking of cats, I saw the teeniest, leetle, charcoal grey (with white tummeh) kitteh just sitting on the boulevard, dangerously close to the road, while driving in to work today. She (he?) pulled at my heartstrings, but I had to keep driving. It looked like it was wearing a collar...what kind of crazy cat owner lets a leetle, teeny kitteh such as that out all by itself?? A bad one, I say. Oooooh, that makes me so angry!!

Irresponsible pet owners of the World...I hope the Bluebird of Happiness craps all over you...and your stuff!

Here's what my naybor's cat had to say about the whole Halloween thing (and may I add that I am insulted, since I am the naybor this cat is dissing!!!):


And what exactly is wrong with handing out apples and toothbrushes??? Do we seriously want all the chillen gettin' cavities?? Anyway, that was last year and I wrote this morning about what I'm handing out this year. I can't wait for the cute little Princesses, Goblins and etc. I'm pretty sure there will be alot of Snow White's this year, as she's the "hot thing" right now. Yah...Snow White is hot...that sounds just a wee bit perveted, n'est ce pas? Whatevas.

So, here's granddaughter S. in her Bumble Bee costume...the Cutest Baby & Toddler Ever!!!!!


S will be BUZZing around tomorrow lookin' for candy...akshully, her parents are just taking her to a select, few places t show her off & that will be her Halloween. She did have the daycare party, so sweet!!! must find out how that went.

So, Bombers, good luck for Sunday, you beat 'em once you kan do it again (providing Calvillo is still out ;-)

Also - do not forget to turn your clocks one hour back this Sunday morning!!!

I'm turning my clock back to my twenties!!

On that note, au revoir ladies & germans, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment