Saturday, October 17, 2009

Post It Notes...

I'm too tired today to upload any pics or anything, just short "post it" notes today...

For a short week, it's been a busy week...next week/weekend will be busy as well. It never stops, football fans.

I don't know what the Vegas line is on tomorrow's Bomber game against the Lions, but I'm gonna wager a bet of my own that our Bombers will kick the Lions' collective asses. This is my prediction and yes, I'm stickin' to it.


My bro & 2 nephews are in from Ottawa, so it was good to see everyone...briefly yesterday but all afternoon/evening today, the whole fandamily for our deferred Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. We also celebrated my Dad's (upcoming on Oct 23rd) 80th Birthday, and my Girl and Son-in-law's 4th wedding Anniversary. Did I mention they wed in Vegas? Which is when hubby and I fell in love with the little town... But I digress.

Going to the game tomorrow - our Blue are on a 3-game-winning-streak, so we must show our support! Mike Kelly aside...altho he does seem a wee bit more human (humble?) now that they're not playing like the worst high school football team in the land...was that just last month? But we won't say another word about that...

Anywho, S, S & S are off to the States tomorrow and back Tuesday, so I wish them a safe trip and happy shopping! First time with the Babe, so we'll see how it goes (well, I hope :-)

I am Blessed. I know that and I often forget, but I am. I have a lot more in my life than a lot of other people do. I should not waste time wanting stuff I don't have, but should appreciate and hold dear stuff I DO have (and I'm not talking material things here...I'm trying to be profound).

So... Go Blue you can do it tomorrow! We believe in you!!! I'll be there freezing my 'tocks...all for you guys!!!

I may write more tomorrow - for now,

Love & Peace
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment