Monday, October 26, 2009

Redonkulous!

So, I'm sick today. I was fine til Saturday evening...within 1/2 hour, my throat closed up (well, ok, it dint really close up) it got all hurt-y and stuff, and my head & eyes ached...and then Sunday, yay, I woke up with a redonkulous cold! Made a birfday cake for my seester, did some laundry, but rested in between. Sent cake & gifts off with the boys to the birfday cellabrashuns in the evening, as I was def not up to it. Today, rested, that's about it. Just when you fink you're getting better, the nose fills, the eyes well up, ya sneeze 10 times (or so) and the froat is now redonkulously sore, sorer than it was before. Methinks this fing is morphing...into something EviL.

Anyway, speaking of redonkulous, will you please look at the redonkulous ears on this ass, er, I mean this donkey:


He's actually so durn cute, I'd have him for a pet in a heartbeat!

Saw this poor kitteh on the street the other day:


Will you please check out his TAIL? OMG now that's different...I like it!

Jeez...I'm not well, mus' lie down...see you in teh funnie papers!!!

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment