Wednesday, September 16, 2009

And...It's Been A While...

Greetings, football fans! It's already Wednesday, hump day. Yay! We won't talk about work today, or anymore actually, just in case the Blogging Police are out there...the Interwebs Cops if you will...wouldn't wanna be saying one bad thing about me job or place of employment. So I'll jus' say... I love my job and I love it there! 'Nuf said :+)

So, I can now reveal the great & wonderful birthday present my Son A received for his, well, birthday yesterday. (It's really birthday AND Xmas...it's a big gift). A trip to Dallas ladies & germs!! To see the Cowboys play the Chargers!! Wait a minute...the Chargers are my team...why am I not going aussi? (that's French for "also", for all you who are not as bilingual as moi) Oh well, that means I get the maison (French for "house") to myself for a coupla days in December (he's going with his Dad). Maybe I'll take some overtime time off and get drunk! Yah, that's it.

Anywho, made an American Stadium cake for the okayshun...got the pan from Winners, if you can believe it. I didn't go looking for it, it found me! Me and dotter M made this cake:



Yup, it's a pretty frickin' awesome cake, if you ask me...well, nobody did but...you see where I'm going here? Anyway, since at American football games, they have freakin' fireworks after a touchdown (here, we have a cannon...yay), that gave me the idea for the sparklers.

So, a pizza party and a good time was had by all.

The End of that story.


Oh, and here's my new car, the real McCoy, the genuine article, not just some pic off Toyota.ca... it's parked outside my house right now, so it must be REAL...and really mine!




I LOVE MY CAR


In football news, they put Barrin Simpson on the 9-week-injury list...he was initially on the one-week injury list for turf toe that he had been playing through all these weeks. Then, after being listed (one week) he asked to be traded. This was all over the media and voila! he gets placed on the 9 week list. Without his approval BUT, ladies & germs, the CFL does not need the players' approval or acquiescence, only their acknowledgement after being informed that they are on the 9 week injury list. I can only think they did this because who's going to trade for a player who's on the 9 week injury list? In September? This takes us to end of November, Grey Cup is over by then. NOT that the Bombers have an ice cube's chance in Hell of seeing any time THERE. But...very clever of Lyle Bauer and company...nice. You know what? This whole season sucks the big weenie, so we might as well pretend like it never happened. And Iyam dead serious. What season? See? How quickly they forget...

Tired and must do stuff...have stuff to do...outside where it's nice & warm (cold in here from air condish, not complaining :-) and then inside...much stuff to do.

Toodles and have a good evening all...

CFM


No comments:

Post a Comment