Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Safeway...They Care A Little (but not so much)

So, I got my "letter" and my "Safeway gift card" in the mail today. Gad, those PR types! Yeesh! They are so GD diplomatic...for my "inconveniences"...blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum. No mention of the embarrassment, the drama and the dam sore knee. Oh, and they hope that I will remain a "loyal customer" at either that or any other Safeway location. Well, I sure will...until the gift card runs out, hey?! Duh!!! And I'll go directly through Murray's til (Murray's the cashier who "didn't see me fall, didn't see me on the ground") and I'll smile and be pleasant and he'll be hating me and the fact that I'm going through his til, but he'll be forced to be nice to me because if he isn't, I'll just complain...about him...and maybe the fact that he's also ugly or he didn't give me the "Safeway smile" today. Yah...fun with Murray...he's not too bright, so it won't be that hard. Oh, did I write all that down? That sounds mean!

Free groceries...better than a kick in the ass any day, n'est ce pas? (oui! more francais) But after that, Safeway can kiss my butt.

Thank you very little and f*ck you very much.

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment