Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bombers...Sigh...Goodbye, it was nice knowin ya

Well, that's it football fans, the Bombers are broken and have kissed this season goodbye. And other than Doug Brown, they don't really seem to give a damn! After game 9, everybody gets paid anyway and this was game 10. And we are 3-7. That's something to be proud of hey, Mike Kelly? Most arrogant b*st*rd in the land...oh, and you get paid too, don't you? No matter how putrid a head coach/offensive coach you prove to be. And oh yeah! You're on a 2 year contract...so, it doesn't really matter in the end does it? They can't fire you because...they're still paying Doug Berry's contract...it wouldn't make sense to be paying three head coaches' salaries, would it? So, you'll just limp along the rest of this disgusting (somebody give me a stronger word than disgusting) season and hey! you'll be back next year. Can't wait. Good luck with the three Montreal games...I won't be watching. Sorry, Doug Brown, you are the only stand-up guy on the team right now and the only voice of reason.

I will now turn my attention to the NFL...Vikings won today and so did Dallas! The End.

I cringe at the thought of bringing my baby (my new car) to the terribuls parkade downtown, but it's gotta be done. Please, please, please nobody hit or ding it! Not on the first day!! It's just still brand-new to me...just gimme one ding-free day.

This too shall pass...and I'll be finishing up Sunday's business so I can watch some Comedy. No, not the Bombers vs the Riders...been there, done that.

Adieu til next time.

CFM signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment