Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sigh...I'm Bored

I shouldn't be...bored that is...but I am. I'm just in a slump. I'm bored like this cat:


Have to clean the house, which I hate doing. I don't know why...I like when it's clean, just hate doing it. And I don't do it often enuf...simply because I'm lazy... And it's so beeyutiful outside (almost 30 degrees) that I'd rather be out there. But I'm sitting here.

Having people over tomorrow evening for birthday celebrations...for my girl and my boy. Time flies, it seems like we just did this and here we are again! And granddaughter S is 16 months old!! Sixteen months!! Before we all know it she'll be 2, and then 3, and then there'll be no stopping her - she'll just grow and grow...but I hope she never outgrows her cuteness and beautiful smile. She is the Happiest Baby/Toddler EVER!!

Speaking of hamsters, here's a cutie:


And chickens are just inherently funny, arent' they? With their strutting head bops & such...I find chicken jokes hilarious. I was in a restaurant perusing the menu when I came upon "cornfed chicken". Cornfed chicken...I bet all those grainfed chickens were jealous. Dam cornfed chickens think they're better than us! Well, guess what? They landed up the same place as you, so get over it. And speaking of cornfed, I didn't want to know about it's childhood...I just wanted to eat it! Cornfed! Good at tennis! Now I feel guilty...

Why did the chicken cross the road? No, seriously, I'd like to know.


And, in football news, we have the Bombers vs the Alouettes tomorrow afternoon. Guess who doesn't even care enuf to watch? And besides, I have cleaning and getting ready for company tomorrow, so I won't have time. Son A's Dallas Cowboys are playing tomorrow afternoon...go Cowboys! You can beat the Giants!!


Sigh...I really must go and do something, anything. I'll start by feeding the cats, doing some laundry & see how that goes.

Have a good rest of Caturday, all and see you in the Funny Papers.

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment