Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Football Cats

Given the football theme, Sunday's sad loss by the Bombers to the Riders (not helped by the 3 interceptions Bishop threw), I thought this cat pic very appropriate. And it's pretty darn funny, methinks! Ha, ha, I love 'Cheezburger' and funny cat pics in general.



Anyway, here are the "Goggie" fans, reacting to the interception...





Oh, those crazy goggies...











Anyway, the Bombers who are now 3-6 (ugh), have to play the Alouettes three times yet in the regular season. I don't fancy their chances, we mite as well give it up rite now.


Can't get enough of them Sugar Crisps, Sugar Crisps, Sugar Crisps...I'm hungry. Soon I'll go rummage in teh pantry for some cerealz...you gotta be in the mood for cerealz and I definitely AM...in the mood...and hungry.

Then I gotz to call David because we are in serious nuhgosheeayshuns now...mebbe today I will buy a car!! My 50th birthday present to me. Yah, that's it, that's the ticket. A friend at work sed I should plan a big trip, this is apparently what peeps do for their 50th. Well, trip shmip, I get a car! And alas, no longer can afford trips what with the car payments...jeez. However, I can always travel on Airmiles and I do owe my friend in Ottawa a visit...mebbe I'll go in teh Spring. It's a thought.

Ciao, football fans, and wish me luck in this latest car installment...I'll report back later.

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment