Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Help Stamp Out Wednesdays that feel like Mondays

Yeesh...tough to go back on Wednesday after a long weekend, cuz it just feels like damn Monday! That's no good...but hump day is now over & only 2 more til the weekend. Oh, but the weather was lovely all weekend long, like the summer we never had!! Well, we had summer this past weekend and let's hope teh good weather stays until October, at least, even early November. Wpg set a record for (since December '08) 9 months in a row of unseasonably cold weather. And trust me, winter was damn cold!!! and snowy...so don't judge us because we had a summery Sep long. Mnah!

Work sucked. The end.

I visited Grandbaby S tonite, took her for a walk in the wagon. We went to teh park, where she likes nothing more than to sit among the tiny rocks, pick them up and let them slide through her hand to the ground...fascinating...sometimes she talks about them (to them?), but I still can't understand a word she says. I'm sure she's speaking Chinese...sometimes I reply "Moo Goo Gai Pan?" and I swear, she knows what I mean. Which is crazy b/c even I don't know what I mean...most of the time. Anywho, we had fun. Spencer dog got to spend baby-free time with his Mom, score!! And he got a bonus walk! Way to go, Spencer!! He didn't have a lot of use for Granny today, but that's ok. One day he'll need me for a walkie or whatever and...maybe I won't comply...or maybe I'll make him beg for his walk.
Nah, just kidding, Spencer's the best.

Here's a picture of my Sister, Mary:


Football fans, today is 09/09/09!!!!! And when I started this blog it was 09:09, on 09/09/09. How eerie is that??? that will never come again...mebbe a good thing!

Arrrrr, I got a Bounty on me head!!! (uttered by a Pirate entering a bar with a paper towel on his head).

Awww, this little guy looks a bit like Spencer, getting ready to read me a bed time story:



Speaking of bedtime, yawn!! The hour is late (despite the time-stamp on this-here blog)...time for sleep...wish me luck...hopin' for more than 2 hours in a row this time.

Ciao!
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment