Saturday, September 12, 2009

That New Car Smell...

'Ooh that smell. Can't ya smell that smell? Ooh that smell...the smell that surrounds you!!!' Yes! The new car smell...I dunno know who sings that tune, but it's gotta be about the new car smell. It makes me not want to smoke in the car...so we shall see how long that lasts.

I love my car. I forgot/didn't have time to take a picture of it in all its newness...mebbe tomorrah, it will be only 1 day old(er), so...yah. Busy day, watching the Grandbaby, running around and baking a cake. Actually, M baked it while I helped out with a very tired S who missed her afternoon nap. Once the boy's birthday is over, I can reveal what kind of cake it is/was, otherwise I'd be giving up the big surprise. Oh yah - update next Wednesday, after the birthday.

Tomorrow is it...D Day for the Bombers (D stands for Do, as in Do something). I have no expectations and just plan on enjoying a good football game. Surely the Bombers will play better than they did last Sunday, so if it's not a W, it should still be a good game. How can it not be with all those smokies and all that beer?? Come ON...it'll be great...and I get to wear my Stegall jersey. I wonder when/if they'll retire his number? Do they do that in the CFL? Really, I have no idea.

Well, I suppose I will go...update tomorow of course. C'mon Blue, kick some Rider butt!! You can DO it!!

Ciao!
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment