Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Welcome To My Nightmare

It's been awhile, football fans...tings have been berry bizzy. I did manage to get the maison clean, we had the family/friends over on Sunday for the birthdays and it was all lovely. A shame it was over so soon. I believe a good time was had by all.

The Bombers lost (what a shock!) to the Alouettes, don't remember the score, don't wanna. Knew they couldn't win, not against Calvillo & Co. Hello??? And they get to play them 2 more times, ladies & germs...yeeesh. I don't fancy their chances. And then...we lost Arjei Franklin and Romby Bryant cuz Mike Kelly (aka Village Idiot) traded them...for whom, I neither care or remember. Then today or yesterday, he traded two more guys and gained what, another quarterback? How many does that make this season? Five? Who the f* can keep up and really - who cares anymore??? What a complete and utter EPIC FAIL for our beloved Bombers. I (like zillions of others) place the blame squarely on mister Kelly, the ultramaroon. And he's still talking like there's a future for this troop this season - Mike... give your head a shake...the fans have all gone home & they're staying there! You're done, the Bombers are done...there IS no more season. The End.

So let's turn our attention to the NFL...


My son's team (Cowboys) were beaten by the Giants (I hate Eli Manning) on Sunday in the last 0 seconds of the game...it was a great game! (the tiny part I watched). Anywho, that's all I know or care at this moment of the NFL...

In other news, work sucks...the end.


No pictures today...too tired...too lazy...franky, I have other stuff to do.

So I bid you adieu until next time...

Peace & Love,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment