Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yes, You Will Be Mine...or Toyota, Make Things Better

This is IT football fans...Iyam now the proud owner of a 2010 Toyota Corolla S with moonroof!!! Yes, I pick it up Saturday. How awesome is that? And I feel I got it for a good price...fair to me and fair to the dealership...mebbe a little more fair to me (which is how it should be) b/c it was quite a bit off the MSRP. Played the game and it was kinda fun...altho I wouldn't want to do that every day! And David is nice...he's a car salesman and if I think he's nice, then he's nice. And he's fair...I'm sure at the end of the day he made a buck (and I saved a buck) and that's the game, ladies & germs.

Okay, other than color which is actually Classic Silver Metallic, here she is in all her wonderfulness:



Ain't she a beauty? Just like 11 years ago, I will drive it home with trepidation...afraid of the first ding. Once you get past the first ding, you're good. It's the anticipation...when/where will it happen? With me, I know it'll be the crappy parkade...ding, ding, ding, ding, ding! Good job I have a 'body guy'. All I'm sayin'...


Ooh, CFM is so excited! Back to reality, I gotta go to work tomorrow, not just because I love it there(!), not just to pay for the car, but because I gotz billz...I like a roof over my head & food in my mouth...I'm funny that way. Oh yah, and did I mention I love work??!!@#$&^% Hey, a pig just flew over my head...odd...

Anywho, CFM's had a full & busy day, must go now...tomorrow usually comes early :->>

Love & Peace,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment