Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Big Day

Today's the big day...happy 20th anniversary to me! and hubby G! It's a day to sit back and ponder...what was I thinking? Uh, no, I mean it's all good, a day to celebrate! Alas, it's just like any other day...would be nice to play hookey (do we really say that? it looks so weird in type) from work (that blasted, 4-letter word) but too bizzy to do such like that. So, will get through the day and celebrate at the Keg...large steak and large beer all for me and that's the way, uh huh uh huh, I likes it!

We're not doing gifts cuz we already spend too much money...so no gift to look forward to, sigh. But we're doing cards! I got a mushy one for G and if I know him, he got me a funny one. Would be different if any card from G contained mush...mebbe it does, we'll have to see! I'll let you know;-)

Haven't read the paper yet, hence no Bomber report...hopefully, Lefors is getting better & better at throwing the ball...practice lots Stefan!!! We have to beat Toronto on Friday...we HAVE to.

Well, football fans, muz start me day, so adios until the morrow (which is tomorrow)...

Love & Peace
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment