Saturday, July 25, 2009

Send In The Clowns...or...The Fifth Quarter

Oh my God, what WAS that?!? A 19-5 defeat to the Argos...clearly we have the worst offence in the CFL right now. There's something to be proud of hey, Mike Kelly? I watched the game (thankfully, I wasn't there), I've read the reviews and the Bomber Report. The word 'putrid' came up way more than once, in terms of offence, and I have to agree. This is a record for worst offence in a game! A total of one down in the first half...also gotta be a record. Jeez. We can't put all the blame on the quarterbacks...LeFors is s'posed to be good...last night he was dazed & confused, no one knows why. Kudos to Bryan Randall for trying in the 3rd and Richie Williams for trying in the 4th; at least you guys did some stuff.

Our defence was ok, not solid, but ok. Kudos to Dorian Smith for 3 sacks (I love that!), and to Jovon Johnson and Barrin Simpson for their efforts. Didn't see Doug Brown alot of the game..WTF?

In summary, despite their performance yesterday, I feel sorry for our Beloved Bombers and put the blame squarely on Mike Kelly. What kind of an offensive coach ARE you? God, try a new game plan, do SOMEthing. You're really Jeff Reinebold with a bald head, in a fat-guy suit, aren't you? I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, but no more. This was Game 4 and we are now 1-3.

Mr. Kelly - thanks again for cutting Kevin Glenn & Ryan Dinwiddie...cuz Kevin ain't no good & we didn't need him anymore...oh wait, he's doing wonderful things for Hamilton. And Dinwiddie played for the Grey Cup in '07 when Glenn broke his arm but didn't win it for us, so clearly he must suck too... You are truly an idiot and I guess we now have a way better QB in LeFors. Couple of games on the road that we don't have ahope in hell of winning unless you smarten the F up and get a real game plan.

And that's my rant.

Have a good day all,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment