Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Got Favre???

Hump Day...that sounds dirty, but it's Wednesday, football fans. And...Favre says NO to the Vikings, ending a summer of speculation. So there's my answer (I wondered about this yesterday & there it was today in the paper). He has decided to stay in retirement (after that one season with the Jets) and that's prolly a good thing for a 39-year-old quarterback (with lots of sacks, I might add :-) The end of an Era...Favre was one of hubby's fave players, having been a Packers fan all his life. I liked him too, he was a very classy guy, as far as football players go. Good Luck Favre and have a nice Retirement!!

Here's me, late for getting ready for work (who really cares?) as I slept thru the alarm and nocturnal son A did NOT make the leap that Mama might have to get up as the alarm rang its head off for an hour!@#$! Oh well this too shall pass...and see above, who really cares? It's just work.

Must...get...coffee and start me day.

Arrrrrr, see you in the funny papers!
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment