Monday, July 27, 2009

Oops, I Did It Again...

Well, ladies & germs I did it again...shot my mouf off prolly a wee bit too much at work, but she asked! for an update (her was on holidays) I was complaining & somewhat tattling.Cut me some slack, getting my work done depends on others doing their part...and some are just slack-asses. And some are just jack-asses, one person in particularly...when THEY are back from holidays and when I are back from holidays, we are going to talk. Seriously, I now have rock-solid proof that they are intentionally leaving me out of the loop (so glad, thought I was just being paranoid already :-) Other than that, was a good, productive day.

So...we signed Michael Bishop as our new quarterback...lessee, how many does that make now? Oh yah, FOUR!!! Bombers must have a heck of alot of dinero to have 4 quarterbacks...wait a minute, 4 quarterbacks = one dollar...we could go to the Dollarstore and get another one!!! But I digress...again. The Cowboys have 4 quarterbacks...can the Bombers afford 4 quarterbacks? Hell, I don't think so! Mike Kelly, you'll probably give one or two of the wrong guys their walking papers & keep that useless LeFors who throws like a girl. I'm tempted to not even watch the game on Saturday, but I'm sure my curiosity will git the best o' me. Pretty sure I'll watch...must...find...something...better...to do.

Oh well, this too shall pass and tomorrow's another day...must rest now, up Way too early this morning, paying for it ;+)

See ya later!
Love & Peace,
CFM



1 comment:

  1. Being paranoid does not mean that they aren't out to get you :-)

    ReplyDelete