Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day Two...

Hello, football fans. Well, here I am on day 2 of blogging. Today, work was brutal...I mean BRU-tal. Don't you just LOVE when you've asked for stuff you need for 1.5 months and you receive it ALL the day before it's due? I know I do...love it, that is. Oh well, this too shall pass. How many more years til retirement? Oh yah, 5 years, 28 days...but who's counting??!!???

Today I ordered tickets for Aerosmith, with special guests ZZ Top!!! How cool is that? Even with the "special price" (East side, upper deck) it still cost 3 hun...money well spent, I say! I LOVE ZZ Top and when would I ever see them again? Never! Oh, and Aerosmith are awesome too...not as awesome as the Eagles, but I can die happy cuz I saw the Eagles in March, up close & personal...and they were Too Awesome!

This work stuff is killin' me...I need to relax. There's a brewskie with my name on it and it's calling my name, so until next time, Ciao, see you in the funny papers.
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment