Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day One...

Well, today, I start my blog. I have always wanted to blog, but I just got the laptop, so cut me some slack, I've had no formal training!!! Really, it's true. Where do I start? I just had 2 weeks (not enuf) of vacation time, did lots of crap, really good, worthwhile crap. Went to the Bomber Game on Friday which they won, yes!! It was highly entertaining becuz A) there was a fight! That hardly ever happens...it was fun to watch, there were 2 off-setting pentalties and then one more for Calgary (yay:-) So yah, that was a good time. And 2) a lady got arrested! Yes she did...for being drunk as a skunk in the non-drinkin' section. Took 2 security, 2 volunteer and 1 cop to arrest her...and she RESISTED ARREST, which was really dumb. She's surely paying for that with her pride, along with money and other stuff, I'm sure. Anyway, it was a great game and a hard-fought win. Although, when we left to walk the mile to our vehicle, the score was 42-18, and by the time we turned on CJOB, the score was 42-30...personally, I liked the previous score better but it was still lots of fun and we won! And that's all I have for today, stay tuned ladies & germs...tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment