Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tired Like Ten Bears

Man oh Man Alive, football fans, it's been a WEEK. Accomplished great things today at work & many more miles to go; however, one more day and...you know it...Freedom!! And as of tomorrow, one more week til Aerosmith! and ZZ Top!! Oh, Man...

Upside of the rain - my flowers and tomato plants are doing spectacularly!

Downside of the rain - it's too wet...some sun and hot, please? This is getting old...

It has freakin' rained off and on all day for the last I-don't-know-how-many days. Enuf already! You'd think this was Ottawa ;-) 'Course, if I had my druthers, I'd be in Kelowna (or anywhere on the currently sizzlin' West Coast). Calgon, take me away!!!

Vegas line on Bombers/Argos game Saturday - Argos by 5 1/2 points (where DO they get these half points from? Seriously, if someone could enlighten me)

Crazy Football Mom line - don't really care, just hope that Michael Bishop can do it for us IF our offence PARTICIPATES this time.

I read in the Free Press today that Bishop has an arm like Matt Dunigan and Brett Favre. OMG! This bodes very well for our Bombers, football fans!!! Paws crossed... It's not whether you win or lose...well yah it IS but, it's also how the offence produces...all I'm gonna say.

"And I dream I'm on vacation...cuz I like the way that sounds...it's the perfect occupation...for me!!!!" As sung by Joe Walsh on the Long Road out of Eden CD (by the Eagles). That is one awesome CD...if you haven't listened to it, go out & BUY IT, you won't regret it. And Joe's my fave Eagle...he's got spunk! "I was drunk for 10 years!" you Go, Joe!!!

I think common sense should be re-labeled "uncommon sense"...cuz so many people ain't GOT it. You can't buy it, you can't teach it, you apparently can't learn it, you just either have it or you don't. I don't know too many people who have it, so my vote is to rename it. And of course we have to change the phrase "Common sense would dictate..." Who do I gotta call?

Soooo tired, gotta go figure out what to eat and more importantly pick out my costume for tomorrow's masquerade...for those of you slow on the uptake, this means my outfit for work. Ya had to spoil it by makin' me splain it. Doh!

I wondered why that Frisbee was getting bigger...and then it hit me!

Bye
Love & Peace,
CFM













No comments:

Post a Comment