Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yawn...

Time for bed...I have no idea why I'm writing, just a force of nature (I love to write).

Dinner was wonderful...S (granddotter) is amazingly well-behaved in a restaurant...better behaved at a mere 14 months than alot of older children...and possibly some adults. G and I got free champagne from the waitress! Prolly felt sorry for us...Yeesh! those two have been married 20 years! She herself was approx. 21 (maybe a bit older), so she doesn't get it. Hell, I barely get it. I was 20 and now I'm 29 (with 21 years practice)...for a grand total of "do the math", I'll not spoon-feed you...I do that enuf at work. I sed the 4-letter word...Hell is also a 4-letter word...amazing similarities.

I shouldn't complain b/c today, football fans, I got a raise...and praise. Yep, praise and a raise, hallelejuiah (spelling?) . It made me feel better about everything for about a half an hour...then, back to H...this too shall pass in 5 years and 22 days!

G'nite, and pray that I sleep through the nite for a friggin' change. I read an article about sleep patterns of the pre-menopausal (Moi? hot flashes - check; night sweats - check) and it said that the waking up phenomena is called...wait for it...interrupted sleep! Lawdy, I had NO IDEA what that was, glad someone put a label on it.

See ya tomorrow,
Love & Peace
CFM

P.S. I forgot...I sed I'd let you know about the card. Well it wasn't mushy but it was a way nice, cool card.

No comments:

Post a Comment