Friday, July 17, 2009

It's Here

Well, football fans, the weekend is finally here!! What are YOU doing this weekend? Saturday, I get to babysit my precious, wonderful, sweet little granddaughter S. S is 14 months old and just getting cuter and cuter :-)) I could go on and on... However; after that, I'm taking my hubby G vehicle shopping, to get me an SUV. I HATE vehicle shopping almost as much as I hate ironing, but it is a necessary EviL. Hey, the opposite of evil is live...cool...but I digress. Just want to get it over with - last time I did this, the salesguy stalked me for months (years?) after, til he finally got booted from Honda and Lord knows where he landed. He was creepy, but always nice to me, I just had to tell him 'Clint...please don't call me at work anymore." Like, he'd make shit up as an excuse to call me..."how's the car?" uh, the car's good, how's yers?" etc. like that, glad it's behind me; did I mention he was creepy? In a nice way but still...

Anywho, Sunday, my girl M and I gotz priming to do at the parental units' homestead, part of a Father's Day gift for my Pop, redo the cedar on the maison (outside), taking a long time, would help if we had more than one day in a row without rain!!! Blasted weather...if you don't like the weather in Winnipeg, just wait a minute...but I digress...again...I'm good at that.

How about them Bombers??? This Sideeq Shavaz (Shabaz? whatever his name is) guy is kinda neat. With the departure of Uncle Miltie (Stegall) I do need a new football hero to worship. I sure miss Tom Canada...and Kevin Glenn, Blink, all the guys from the '07 and '08 squads...but life goes on, things change...change is the only constant, may I say in particular for the '09 Bombers. Oh yes! And how about Derick Armstrong, a former fave player of mine. I really want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I can't. In my humble opinion, he thought too highly of himself...didn't think he was like that and it's really too bad...

Gotta go, 'parently this here laptop's runnin' outta bat-tree power, so I gotz to getz plugged back in.

Adios until tomorrow (I bet I'm having more fun tomorrow with S than any of y'all put together!)

Love & Peace
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment