Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bombers get a Fail!

Wow...in true Bomber fashion, they gift-wrapped it and gave it away in the 4th. Very disappointing. Kudos to Kevin Glenn (TiCat's QB), he done good, and they deserved the win. Funny how Wpg. gave Glenn his walking papers cuz he had about as much mobility as a kitchen stool (this is my hubby's quote), last year he was off his game for most of the season and he had those bad knees... and then he does wonderful things for Hamilton. Lefors was a tad off his game last night, and hey, let's bring in Randall for about the last half of the 4th quarter, cuz that'll save us. No, I'm not bitter. Congratulations, Hamilton, on a well-played game.

Babysitting S was too much fun...we played, went outside where she loves to walk around in the grass and babble (I wish I knew what she was saying)...she likes to pull the grass & put it in her mouth, she is learning that it's kind of gross to eat and it gets stuck between the teeth (she has like 8 or so teeth, plus a couple molars). We had naps, lunch, played some more...it's all good and she is wonderful!

I can't sleep so I mite as well write. Currently, my son A is playing XBox Live with his buddy, C (my 2nd son), so he'll be sleeping all day tomorrow (today). Well, he better get his chore(s) done.

Yesterday, test drove a Ford car and SUV...even a base model SUV is soooo much money, I'd have to live in it to justify paying for it...jeez. So my new vehicle is still out there somewhere.

Today is a busy day, so much to do, so little time. We WILL get the priming done (me & M) and then the staining should go quickly after that...it's just finding the time. July is extremely busy at work and the coming week is pretty full already. Oh well, this too shall pass :+)

Adios, football fans, have a good one.
Love & Peace
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment