Thursday, July 23, 2009

TIGAF (Thank God it's almost Friday!)

Greetings, football fans. It's Thursday!!!! And tomorrow's Game Day!! You'd think I was young, the way I look forward to the weekends...it's just that if I had my druthers, I would not have to work for a living...but, until hubby gets that 2nd job...c'mon & win the Lottery already!

So, the Vegas line for the Bombers/Argos tomorrow, if I recall correctly, was Bombers by 3. We'll see...Lefors is still "in training" and has a lot to prove, in my humble opinion (plus he throws like a girl). Stefan, can you handle it? Not to put ALL the pressure on the QB...no, our whole offence is weak. But still...Go Bombers!

Got my hairs done today...good for another 6 weeks. Do these gray hairs make me look old?
ha ha ;-)) only my hairdresser knows for sure...

Have to get over to see S tomorrow , her parents are taking her out of town Sunday and they both work Saturday and C is babysitting. What will I do with myself all wknd with no S to cuddle? I know, I can do the 2nd coat of stain on the parentals' house!! My life...huh?

And so it goes...it is what it is...and other words that make absolutely no sense.

Time to go, and good luck Blue!!! I'll drink to that...(it doesn't take much:)

Love & Peace
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment