Friday, July 24, 2009

It's Almost Game Time...

Here we are on the cusp of the 'really big game'...I hope the Bombiers (that's French for Bombers) are up for it. Lefors, try to connect a couple times this game...all I'm sayin'. Toronto are down one Arland Bruce, so that at least works in our favor...we hope:-)) Would love to be there, but I got to the one game (so far) that we won, 2 weeks ago now. My hero Milt Stegall was honored re: his induction in the Hall of Fame earlier that week. I did miss the jersey signing that Monday, but he'll be back & there'll be other opportunities to meet him. He was an amazing, classy player. There will never be another Milt...we salute you!! Or, at least I do, and yes, as a matter of fact, I WILL drink to that!

Work is still crazy, but this too shall pass after July 31, I smell 2 weeks of freedom...yeah!

In the NFL...now that Michael Vikk (Vick?) has done his time and is free to again kill dogs, I mean walk the streets, what team is going to pick HIM up? None, I hope. Pretty sure he is or should be blackballed...I mean the guy kills dogs for entertainment!! (convicted for dog-fighting, for those that don't know what I'm talkin' bout). However - the other NFL player (whose name escapes me right now) who was convicted for DUI and killing a person got a lesser sentence than Vik...doesn't make no sense. Sounds like Canada, not the US...Manitoba's got the "toughest drunk driving" laws, blah, blah, blah how many times you see anyone go to jail for killing people whilst driving drunk? Precious few...not enough...don't even get me started.

Anywho...gotta go, almost kickoff time, may the best Blue and Gold team win! C'mon Blue, you can DO IT!!

Later...
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment