Saturday, July 18, 2009

Where has Summer gone?

Don't u just hate when it doesn't feel like summer??? I mean, on my vaycay (June 27 to July 12) it was, for the most part, hot & lovely. It FELT like summer...it no longer feels like summer. This makes me sad...hate the weather, would move to California or Kelowna (the Cali of Canada) if I had my 'druthers. We had winter (a brutal winter) here in the 'Peg from Nov 7th until oh, I don't know, I'm gonna say May!!!??? 7 long months. It's true, it snowed on my Mom's (May 9) and my granddaughter S's (May 15) birthdays...it didn't stay but it showed up & that was bad enuf!

Soon I go babysit S...the cutest, happiest baby ever!! I can't wait...she greets me with the most amazing smile, and squeals (she's in her squealing phase), and we proceed to have a great time. Grandkids - I highly recommend them. Hell, if I'd known it would be this much fun, I'd have had her first! ha ha, that's a lame cliche, ain't it? But, it's kinda true...can't put into words the love you feel for a grandchild(ren). All you grandparents out there, you know what I'm talkin' bout :-))

So, gotta go read the paper, finish my coffee & feed these damn cats...every morning it's the same thing...let's stare at Mom til she gets off her ass & feeds us!

Take care, football fans, and talk soon!
Love & Peace :o}

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment