Monday, August 17, 2009

About Rod Stewart


Well, football fans, it's true...I'm going to see Rod Stewart tonight! Yes!!! I only found out yesterday, my darling dotter & son-in-law and granddaughter of course, surprised me with a ticket. My girl's going with me, bless her heart. She said "well, I know all the songs anyway..." Of course she does, cuz she was forced to listen to them growing up. I chased Rod for most of the 80's, seeing him twice. So, it's been 20-something years, and I cannot wait! And he's going to sing all his old classics...it is going to be great :-)))

I have loved Rod since the 70's (no, I'm not ashamed). Above is Rod in 1976, the year my girl was born.


And, here he is now

And, He still looks damn good!

Anywho, I must go now and get ready for...Rod! Will report back tomorrow, unless he's asked me to run away with him!

Ta Ta,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment