Saturday, August 1, 2009

Day One of Vaycayshun

Well, football fans, it's 'Caturday' morning... hubby and I are relapsing with coffee & the newspaper. It's sunny & cool outside, which is way better than the rain we've had All Week. The really big Game is on at noon, so I presume I will watch unless I can absolutely find something better to do.

Curious to see how our new starting quarterback Michael Bishop and the rest of the offence perform today. I don't have high hopes...we can't, I have realized, b/c you can't butcher a team, bring in all these new guys and expect great things. I suspect the win over Calgary on July 10th was a fluke; it was a great game and I had the pleasure of attending, but...ahhh, we'll see. Methinks we all just have to be patient and see how this all shakes out.

I'd rather be at the lake, but I'll get there at some point.

I must find a vehicle to purchase but again, I hate the whole process of test-driving, wheeling & dealing, financing, blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum. The Royal Bank branch I have dealt with for 30 years refuses to increase my line of credit limit so I can buy said vehicle. What? In a way, I can't blame them b/c on paper I do have a high debt-ratio...only because they add into the equation the limit(s) of every stinkin' credit card you own, or line of credit you have, whether you use it or not, whether you have a balance owing or not. It's redonkulous!!! Hell, in that case, I wouldn't give me a penny! I'm pretty sure they didn't used to do that when doing all of their Gazintas, it may be a fairly new phenomena. It's crazy how the Royal Bank have only ever 'helped me out' once financially, when I bot the Honda, and that financing was arranged by Birchwood, not by me. I should really take them off my Christmas card list...

Anywho, think I'll go see "John" (a name given to me by a satisfied customer) at Focus Hyundai, and get a Tucson...or maybe get Kia SUV, cuz they give out 10-year warranties, football fans!!! That's what I'm talkin' bout...

I should go clean my house...or not...I'm sure I can find something to occupy my time til the game.

Go Bombers!!! You can do it Blue! Good Luck!!

Love & Peace,
CFM





No comments:

Post a Comment