Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

Sigh! Raining again...surprise! It started out foggy, tres foggy and then little droplets on the windshield. Get to work and I forgot the umbrella. Amazingly, while we were all tucked away in the office, the sun was shining (off & on, of course :-) Then, minutes after I arrived home...it finally rained. It poured...buckets...raining cats & dogs. I don't know why it can't ever rain lottery tickets or cash or something useful.

Rain...highly overrated...enuf already! I guess it's better than the tornado watch yesterday (not warning, just watch...hey watch! there might be a tornado! or there might not)...anyway, better but not by much. This is tres sickening already. And that's my weather rant.

If it don't rain (!) I'm running away to the beach with M & S on Sunday. On Saturday, after I babysit the little banana (again! yes!), we are going to hubby's work BBQ at the home of his boss. It will be nice to relax (for a friggin' change) and hang out...oh and eat & drink.

I think that's it...yawn. shnore...gonna go regroup (translation, sit nay lie on the couch and eat bonbons).

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment