Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mornings...Almost as Bad as Mondays...

Help stamp out mornings! Don't you hate when you wake up with a headache? Moi aussi (me too)...I think it should at least be earned. I guess I earned it all this Hell Week at work. Oh well, this too shall pass...

Here's me in the morning:



Denial isn't just a big river in Egypt.


Today is no exception. But, I go to make coffee and this is what I find:



I don't know how many times I've asked the next-door naybor to keep their dog at home! I mean he's cute and all but still...I needz my javaz!!! And I needz it now!

I pity the poor car salesman who gets moi as a customer today...I just hate car salesmen in general (they're slimy n'est ce pas?) and the whole process of looking for/buying a vehicle. Goin' to Toyota ladies & germs, and possibly Hyundai. I just cannot buy a Ford Escape when they're still using 15-year-old technology (according to hubby) and anyway, not so sure I wantz an SUV anymore, going to try a Matrix...it's a hatchback! I miss my old hatchbacks...had an Acadian Woody and a Chevette back in the 80's. They were great cars!! The Chevette motor was legendary...alas, they both left me after being written off in minor fender benders. Then I had my 'dream car', a Firebird. I loved it...it was a terribuls winter car but what the hey? I had to have it. After one winter, the Ming job had worn off and rust spots were everywhere, co-mingling with the lovely taupe color. Actually, it was a nice contrast. And the air condish stopped working, or maybe it never did, can't remember. I finally got rid of it for 2 reasons. 1) It needed a new head gasket (whatever that is :-) and it was going to be costly and 2) I had a baby to cart around and a Firebird is just not the best vehicle for that! Trust me and make a mental note all you Moms2B out there! I could go on & on about the Chevy Corsica I bought after that, but in short, it was the biggest piece of crap/money pit I ever owned. I even wrote the President of GM about all the repairs on and off warranty, and she wrote me back a lovely Dear Jane letter, saying basically too bad, so sad. Well guess what, football fans? I will never buy a GM vehicle again. Oh, and I took them off my Christmas card list.

S will not be coming over today due to a miscommunication but she will be coming over tomorrow! Happy Day!!

Bought the young son a chair yesterday, leather, hi-back, a beauty all for $99.99 on sale! Chair down, desk (have one on back order) and bed to go.

Well, must go do stuff...updates later in the day...have a good one all.

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment