Saturday, August 8, 2009

Stuffs



Morning, football fans...tonite's the really big game and we just have to beat Calgary! The Vegas line is a Calgary win by 14.5 points...how rude! and insulting. Crazy Football Mom line - Bombers by a field goal. C'mon, Blue, prove those guys at Caesar's Palace wrong!!!

Good Luck, Bombers!!!


Aerosmith update - As Steven Tyler has a broken shoulder in addition to head & neck injuries, they now say the tour is postponed by at least a month... or two! September is doable, October not so much...kinda cold in the 'Peg by then, especially in the evening. Brrrrrr. Methinks they will either cancel it outright (no!) or mehopes they will move our concert indoors to the MTS Centre...with only 10,000 tickets sold, this could be an option. And I really wanna see ZZ Top!!! Hope you get better soon, Steven.


Dull & dreary outside, what a shock!! They promised "sunny and hot" by Monday, Tuesday of next week, however the Weather forecast now says...cloudy and/or rainy. Surprise! They were just kidding, of course. Here's my rant on the weathermen...they have no clue how to predict the weather. So, what are we paying them for??? Crazy Football Mom prediction: some sun, some cloud, warm with a chance of rain. There - it's all covered. Maybe I'm in the wrong profession...I'm just sayin'.

So, here's what we have for next week up until Wednesday (disclaimer, of course this could change
:+) And there you have it.

So that's the news, weather and sports. Off to start my day, must do something worthwhile...I get a sense I should clean the maison, mais oui? Oh yes, I'm also bilingual.

I made this lol on Cheezburger:

Love & Peace,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment