Friday, August 28, 2009

Just A Blog Before I Go...

Shopping that is! Ahhh, yes, shopping I have missed you! I haven't shopped in a while...I do not consider picking up milk and romaine shopping :-) Anyway, going looking for desk, chair and bed for son A's new room (which is far from ready) in basement. Then he'll be "Basement Kid" just like "Basement Cat" on Cheezburger.

Speaking of Cheezeburger AND my fave expression in the same breath (that being, "Bite Me!"), I just found this tres appropos (you bet I'm bilingual) pic on Lolcats and I must share it with y'all.



And yah...gotta go now. Tomorrow, two things will happen. I will drag hubby out to test drive vehicles that I so love to do :-( Little S will come over for the evening, yay! Cannot wait.

So...Bite Me!


CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment