Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bombers Fail! Again!

Egads! A dreadful first-half for the Bombers...very lethargic offence (to put it mildly) and a very tired defence at the end. Michael Bishop took a beating. Kudos to Alexis Serna for a successful 54 yard field goal! Nicely done!!

Somebody musta been doing a lot of yelling at half-time, because the second half was much better, albeit too little, too late. A good comeback but not enough for the win. Kudos to Fred Reid - 17 carries for 167 yards and two touchdowns! Niiice...

I must admit, I fell asleep somewhere in the 3rd quarter. This is messed up, though...what was UP in the first half? And now we are 2-4, tied with Toronto for last in the East Division. OMG, where will it all end?

Yesterday, M, S and S (granddotter) and Spencer-Dog came by; I shared my hamburger with Spencer who was happy to be at Granny's, but a little paranoid about a sneak cat-attack (no worries, the cats were not getting near him)... We had a fun visit and then it was time for S to go home and to bed.

Today, M and I hope to get over to the parentals' to stain the deck. Yay! If it ain't too wet from Friday's rain all day (off & on) and yesterday's drizzle...I'm sensing a pattern here :-)

Anyway, I hope to accomplish great things today and dammit, I believe I will!

Take Care,
CFM


No comments:

Post a Comment