Friday, August 7, 2009

Heavy Sigh...

Sigh...what a blah day. Went to a funeral for a friend's Mom who unexpectedly passed away. Sad.

Did some other junk and now I sit thinking (yea, knowing) I should clean the house, yet I don't want to. Why? Because I'm lazy today, that's why. Went to bed very late, couldn't sleep, but got up this morning at 9, which is late for me. And hence, I have been running late all day...not that I'm running :-)

It must be karma that the concert was cancelled and it's raining (off & on of course!) with possibility of thunder shower(s)...they would have had to cancel anyway, kind of dangerous to have all that electrical equipment out in an open stadium like that. Jeez...

I was reading my bro's blog, he was reminscing about his karate days. I found this cute pic on the cheezburger site.



I'm not sure if this is karate or kick-boxing or if the kitteh merely felt like jumping into the air while his bruddah frum anudder muddah was happy to play with a string. If you love kittehs (and other animals) I recommend icanhascheezburger...it's an awesome, entertaining site and you are guaranteed at least one laugh, even if you are grumpy...or tired...or whatevas.

There are also loldogs, lolcelebs, look-alikes, etc. This could keep you busy for years, football fans. I don't know who has that kind of time... I really must go now and do the rest of me errands.

Oh yah, and so much for the campfire/weinie roast tonite (s'posed to be compensation for missing the concert)...it never rains but it pours!

Later,
Love & Peace,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment