Friday, August 21, 2009

Bathroom Cat & other Weird Stuff

After 4 days back at work, I could use more vaycayshuns. Seriously, I work like a dog and it never ends! Then I get asked (politely requested) yesterday to do yet more work, take on another project. And since it was a question and not an order, I thought about it overnight and politely declined! It was all so polite...I hope there's no repercussions. What are they going to do, give me more work? Hah! There's only one of me, people!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm dancing as fast as I can.

So I walk into the washroom this afternoon and here's what I see:
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for kittehs in the workplace bathroom, but that place is getting seriously nuts. I guess cutbacks are affecting everyone's bottom line...

And, speaking of the weather here in the 'Peg, I heard a good joke, the gist of which was all these people were waiting at the Gates to get into either Heaven or Hell. Some got into Heaven, some into Hell, but Satan threw the odd person aside. This kept happening and finally someone spoke up and asked what the Hell (ha ha) was going on. Satan replied that those were Manitobans, and while they were going to Hell, they were still too cold and wet to burn. This is how bad it is, football fans.

Speaking of football, the Vegas line for tonite's game...Lions by 7.5 points. Crazy Football Mom line...if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything. Methinks it will be somewhat like the blind leading the blind. Friday night football with the CNIB (ouch!) But still...Go Bomers! You can do it Blue! They have to win...seriously...

And now for something completely different, I think I'll have me a beer or 3...as soon as I drive my son & nephew to the show. Here kid, here's 20 bucks, get lost! Ahhhh, peace & quiet and MGDs...it don't get much better than that.

Love & Peace,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment