Friday, August 14, 2009

Not So Deep Thoughts...

So...the Philadelphia Eagles have picked up Michael Vick. Apparently, people (particularly Eagles fans) are shocked! I don't know what to think...well, I know what I think of Vick. At least it's the Eagles and not the Packers, who had also been entertaining the idea of bringing him on board. I don't think that would have sat well with my hubby, a lifelong Packers fan.

Anyway, I know the NFL is full of scuzzy, questionable people, but Vick bankrolled a dogfighting ring AND he participated in killing dogs that "didn't do so well". He and his buddies would hang them, shock them with booster cables and drown them. Nice guy, hey? I don't have words to describe what a waste of skin this guy is...and I don't care if he "did his time" and "he's so sorry" for what he did, maybe someone should attach booster cables to his ahem, balls, and see how he likes it! Grrrrrrr!!!!! He should have been banned for life, in my humble opinion!

The Bombers are gettin' ready for Saturday's encounter with Calvillo and the rest of the Alouettes. I know the defence are ready...how about you, offence? At least we have Alexis Serna...and if that's the best I can do, we may be in trouble. Or, the Big Blue might surprise everyone. It's gonna be a good game...or not :-)

Ok, I really must go and get some stuffs done...hope everyone has a good day.

CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment