Thursday, August 13, 2009

On House Cleaning...


I hate cleaning...I hate dusting, vacuuming, all of it..."tidying up" is way different from c-l-e-a-n-i-n-g. But clean I must today, and I found this extremely appropriate picture on cheezburger, which pretty much says it all. Anywho, we're having company for dinner on Saturday (out of town friends and M, S & S) and the maison will sparkle...if it kills me :-)

Bomber Report
The Vegas line for Saturday's game is Alouettes by 8 points. Crazy Football Mom cannot and will not dispute this, nor post her own personal prediction. The Bombers have become terribly UNpredictable, so we'll see how it goes. I don't fancy their chances, sad to say, but still, Go Bombers! You can do it Blue!

Other news
There is none...it's early, football fans. I be go and visit a good friend who turns 50 today! (alot of that going around :-) Then I go & visit another dear friend who is housebound with MS, doing very well on her own, and whom I haven't visited for a while, for which I feel bad. At some point, we must get S (granddotter) over to see her again, but today she'll have to settle for just moi.

Then of course, house cleaning. And...since it's raining there really isn't anything better to do.

TTFN and pray for me and my magic dusting wand!

Love & Peace,
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment