Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday, Bloody Sunday

It's Sunday, football fans, and Ize going to stain the rest of the parentals' homestead. And I hope to spend some time today with (granddaughter) S...need cuddles :-)) Today, I've added some links to this blog, I still need to upload some pics so I can add them, reformat & such, but these things take time, I'm still learnin' myself what I can do with this-here Blog.

Hope to get to Gimli tomorrow to: a) cut the grass at the trailor we don't have time to spend time at and 2) take in the last day of the Islendiggeduggeran (sp?) - the Icelandic Festival. Back in the day (80's) M and I would spend the whole 1st week of August at a rented cabin in Wpg beach and hang out there and in Gimli...ride bikes, do the beach (the 80's were stiflingly hot) play the games at Playland. Even tho M is not a beach gal per se, we spent many, many fun weeks there over the years and have lots of good memories. I hope to get S there this summer, and get an ice-cream from the Dairy Bee...it's still there after all these years! Some things never change, which is a wonderful thing :-)

I best go & start my day, so much to do, so much Time To Do It In now that Ize on vaycayshuns...

Toodles,
CFM

2 comments: