Monday, August 3, 2009

Terminator Salvation...It's Awesome!

Just saw Terminator Salvation with A...it was awesome! Remember that I am a Huge Terminator fan who can't get enough. It was entertaining, had a story line & all that...all good but close to the end I was just sittin' thinkin' that it wasn't the same without 'Arnold', when who should appear but a striking Arnold look-alike!! I was like 'What??!!?' it can't be Arnold...it sure looks like him, but when he was much younger. Arnold is the Governator of California and he can't be in the movie, it's not allowed! I thought maybe it was a cameo & he was computer-enhanced, maybe that was allowed. But anyways, A (who is big-time into bodybuilding) informed me it was none other than Roland Kickinger, an Austrian bodybuilder! Good thing, cuz I'da been kept wondering. Here he is, striking a pose...




How about that, football fans? Not tooooo shabby and not too hard to look at...ouch, did I just say that aloud?
Anywho, it was a good movie, for those that are into Terminator. If you're not, don't go, cuz you'll get kinda lost in the storyline. Methinks I'll have to purchase this one as I own the others. My fave is Terminator 2 Judgment Day...there were quite a few T2 nuances in this one. AND the best news...is...two more Terminator movies are in works...may be rumors but time will tell!
In other news, the day was cool & windy, rainy off & on...off & on...and off & on. Glad I was inside a theatre and hadn't seen a flick in a long time (well, in a theatre). Waiting to see The Ugly Truth with M, as soon as we can coordinate our schedules and she gets rid of her migraine, poor girl.
I hope the weather improves tomorrow, maybe get something done at the parentals', start staining the deck...who know, anything could happen :-)
This just in...hubby outside and just reported the geese (we have a lot of geese at our man made lake) are heading North, via the field where they stop to eat...this is not good! Come back geese, come back, it's a misunderstanding...the hot weather is still to come. In our dreams prolly; this may be the beginning of the end of summer, it hasn't been HOT since last Sunday, which was not even the end of July. Oh Man...will someone turn up the heat??
And that's all she wrote, so I bid you adieu until tomorrow...
Bye!
CFM

No comments:

Post a Comment